When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to emscripten
- Auto-include required code when using `-pthread -s ENVIRONMENT=web`
- Performance regressions due to system libraries
- Do not emit intermediate debug info by mistake in the final output
- How to add copyright notices to WASM files?
- New failure with exception catching
- Auto-export setThrew for emscripten exceptions
- ASYNCIFY, shipping build (O3), code bloat and increased memory usage between emscripten versions
- `-s EXPORT_NAME=...` + pthreads breaks in Node.js
- Relax custom EXPORT_NAME requirement for EXPORT_ES6
- Update preamble.js.rst - fix escape
- C not yet supported