When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ktor
- Remove assumption "JKS" is always available.
- KTOR-6494 Add https to default allowed schemas for CORS
- Attributes: Compute if absent, suspend variant
- Bump kotlin-version from 1.8.22 to 2.0.0-mercury-729
- KTOR-2910 CSRF protection support
- Bump jteVersion from 2.3.2 to 3.1.4
- Update dependency jakarta.servlet:jakarta.servlet-api to v6
- Update jetty.jakarta.version to v12 (major)
- Update jetty.version (major)
- Update jteVersion to v3 (major)
- Kotlin not yet supported