When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ktor
- client web-socket does not connect on graal native-image on Windows
- CIO probably leaking file descriptors on linux
- fix webpack warning about ktor-client-core critical dependency
- fix #1970 - make MultiPartFormDataContent open and exposed boundary
- Client for OkHttp 3.12.x
- Add 126.96.36.199 version to bintray
- Objections to changing boundary to internal on MultiPartFormDataContent?
- GSON Support turns List<Long> into List<Double> during deserialization
- Fix exception logged twice in CIO launch channel
- crypto is undefined in IE11
- Kotlin not yet supported