When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cluster-api
- Document/relax template immutability requirements
- Remove use of word "dummy" from our codebase
- Remove use of "master" word from our codebase
- Rename references to "node-role.kubernetes.io/master"
- Change default branch to "main"
- 🌱 Remove use of 'master' word from our codebase
- Quickstart fails to create reconcile cluster and machinedeployment objects
- Cleanup MatchesKubeadmBootstrapConfig func in KCP
- Cleanup machinesNeedingRollout in KCP
- 🌱 Cleanup machinesNeedingRollout in KCP
- Go not yet supported