When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cluster-api
- Prowjobs fail with `Pod got deleted unexpectedly` on community aws infrastructure
- 📖 WIP Restructure release docs stack
- ✨ Make sure IPAddressClaim has a cluster name label.
- High memory usage on ClusterResourceSet controllers
- Add a new section to release notes for dependency changes (diff)
- Improve k8s-triage to be able to create issues in the Cluster API repo
- Automate parts of the release notes that are "constant" through a minor release
- CAPI is taking too long removing taint node.cluster.x-k8s.io/uninitialized:NoSchedule from nodes
- 🌱 MinReadySeconds for machinepools
- :seedling: Support providers from private Github Enterprise repositories
- Go not yet supported