When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to community
- Remove .travis.yml as it's not used
- [WIP] Update CSI migration design for volume resizing
- github-management: add improvements to docs
- Update IoT Edge WG meeting time
- Add emeritus to owners guidelines
- Setup biweekly meeting for licensing subproject
- Create issue and PR management guildlines for the sig contribex
- Add User Group governance
- Add subproject site request guidelines.
- reconsider posting CI comments on every test failure
- Go not yet supported