When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to community
- Seperate pod-network vlan for each namespace
- Enhancements to disable in-tree plugin code for migration
- Mention point release schedule on the contributor cheatsheet
- Correct links in declarative app mgmt doc
- APAC friendly K8s Webinars
- Updates events-team registration handbook
- Initial Draft VMware User Group
- devel guide: add words on cherry pick review process
- Document Process for setting up recurring Zoom meetings.
- Contributor Summit SD - Create Monday need to know info slides
- Go not yet supported