When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to community
- Add rlenferink as slack-config owner
- Add section on inactive members to community membership guidelines
- fix meeting time and URL
- Move sig-docs channels to sig-docs/ subdirectory
- Remove resync period for disruption controller
- Update docs to suggest creating PRs in k/org for kubernetes members
- Replace “master” icon with control plane
- sig-testing: add kubetest2 repo
- Adding Kaslin and updating guidelines.
- REQUEST: New communication about community group annual reports
- Go not yet supported