When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to kops
- subnet have the same zone
- Reference - kops/docs/instance_groups.md
- Kops update cluster fails for v1.18.0-beta
- Rolling Update Usually results in etcd/api-server Related Downtime
- Control `--create-kube-config` with an environment variable or invert its default
- scripts configured in InstanceGroup additionalUserData should be run before nodeup.sh
- Similarly to `sshAccess` or `kubernetesApiAccess`, add `ingressAccess` option suitable when ClusterIP type NginX ingress is used
- After upgrade to 1.16.10: Random dns failures and kernel flooded with IPVS: Creating netns size=2104 id=XXX messages
- authorization upgrade to rbac broken?
- WIP: First operator integration: CoreDNS
- Go not yet supported