When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
625 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- SMB mount issue
- new scheduler_perf framework: make sure each testCase and workload has a unique name
- test/integration/framework/perf_utils.go: refactor CleanupNodes to only delete nodes created by itself
- new scheduler_perf framework: add a sleep timer op
- Udp service not working on 1 node
- new scheduler_perf framework: allow users to specify default pod and node specs
- Kubelet on Azure is making vmss calls even when useInstanceMetadata is set to true
- Misbehaving webhook causes a snowball effect in Kubernetes cronjobs
- kubectl drain uses 200% cpu.
- Add admission webhook example
- Go not yet supported