When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
541 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Fix handling empty result when invoking kubectl get
- Use framework.ExpectNoError() for e2e tests
- Refactored pkg/scheduler/utils to podinfo and heap packages.
- Break up and Refactor test/e2e/framework/utils.go
- Slow connect (TCP retransmits) via NodePort
- Windows tests failing on GCE with "Couldn't delete ns" timeouts
- API call latency regression
- Promote e2e "verifying service's sessionAffinity for ClusterIP and NodePort services" to Conformance
- Refactor and clean up e2e framework utils
- Add new flag to expose max backoff parameter
- Go not yet supported