When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
605 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Implement new Azure auth module in kubectl to obtain proper audience claim in AAD token
- Enable multiple oidc-client support in api-server to support kubectl migration
- Test panic in "AfterEach" for skipped tests during "AllNodesReady"
- kubeadm: improvements to the concurrent etcd member join support
- Reorder rpc's to follow same order as functions in services.go
- Cleanup unused Azure client interfaces
- Fix bug of hack/verify-api-groups.sh
- Don't save managedFields if object is too large
- test/e2e/framework: handle the case where BeforeEach was never called
- Go not yet supported