When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
282 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Flaky test: k8s.io/kubernetes/test/integration/garbagecollector TestCreateWithNonExistentOwner
- etcd clientv3 and grpc log can never print out because we don't specify a Logger.
- OpenAPI spec Quantity field should accept integer
- AWS provider excludes untagged nodes, causing node deletion on 1.5->1.6 upgrade
- Failure cluster [c72564...] failed 219 builds, 11 jobs, and 1 tests over 1 days
- Failure cluster [42229f...] failed 241 builds, 11 jobs, and 1 tests over 1 days
- Cross building from darwin is broken
- env too big causes failure of creating deployment
- Kubelet, kube-proxy and kube-dns health checks pass without connectivity to API servers
- Add upgrades tests for kube-proxy daemonset migration path
- [DO-NOT-MERGE] Test release note label when PR body is empty
- output junit report dir in cmd test
- Is there a way to specify api server ip for cluster-proportional-autoscaler-amd64 image
- move serviceaccountController start function init into StartControllers
- Fix url redirection
- Scheduler dies with "Schedulercache is corrupted"
- Add configurable groups to bootstrap tokens.
- Add a unit test for kubeadm configuration defaults
- Limit events accepted by API Server
- Add test for kubeadm config defaults