When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
226 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- prioritize messages for long steps
- Local storage capacity isolation: replacing relevant instances of ResourceStorage attribute with ResourceStorageScratch.
- Port-forward for UDP
- Remove redirect verb parsing
- Remove e2e test for least requested prioirty function
- Add ApiEndpoint support to GCE config.
- [WIP] Prevents the attempt to create an existing namespace, in the kubefed init routine
- Add a spin-loop that waits for RBAC API's availability.
- Update addons with upstream CVE fixes
- kubelet should resume csr bootstrap
- Default garbage collection for a resource can cause partial orphaning
- Kubelet OOM killing in 'g1-small' node during huge-cluster perf test
- Storage Allocatable does not take eviction thresholds into account
- Restrict types.Foo types in OpenAPI
- How kubernetes(v1.6.5) uses Openstack cloud provider
- [initializers] Can't modify spec of uninitialized pod.
- Failure cluster [960bac...] failed 99 builds, 25 jobs, and 1 tests over 1 days
- Failure cluster [1cf0b5...] failed 495 builds, 32 jobs, and 1 tests over 1 days
- 1.6 -> 1.7 upgrade: Network Partition test failed
- Use glog.*f when a format string is passed