When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
198 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- skip kubectl describe test for upgrade tests
- Understand why resource usage of master components is noticeably different in Kubemark
- GKE 1.5->1.6 upgrades fail basic StatefulSet functionality
- GCL test started failing again in gke-large
- Revisit deleted e2e test jobs to determine whether SIGs want to undelete and fix or disable them
- Nodes not ready / Reboot suite fails at least once a day
- Replace usages of swagger with open API
- GKE creates fluentd-gcp pods when loggingService:none
- Remove the Federated Ingress DNS test that never worked and probably will never in the foreseeable future.
- Using namespaceSelector to select pods for pod affinity/anti-affinity
- Add HostMappings to PodSpec to support adding entires to a Pod's hosts file
- LocalStorage api
- Kubelet nodeStatus exponential retry along with some more explicit comments on functionality.
- federation: Support creating resources only in federation control plane
- List all pods on node added for attach_detach controller
- Add more metadata about dynamically provisioned PVs using PV annotation
- removes Flaky from HostCleanup tests
- Use RWMutex replace Mutex
- Unit testing: GCE cloud provider disks
- [WIP] Add apply diff-last-applied subcommand