When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
133 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- Add options to kubefed telling it to generate HTTP Basic and/or token credentials for the Federated API server
- Update dns
- [WIP] Remove out of disk condition, and relevant flags
- Add apply set-last-applied subcommand
- [PoC] Panic when mixing incompatible external repo versions
- Removes additional columns in test_owners.csv
- [WiP] Set propagation to rslave for hostPath volume mounts
- remove azure getting kube-ups.
- Make controller-manager resilient to stale serviceaccount tokens
- add disruptive tests to verify host clean up. Issues: #31272, #37657.
- initialize directory while creating checkpoint file store
- Extend authentication webhook to pass extra headers in addition to Bearer token
- Update reviewer list for iscsi volume plugin.
- Base etcd-empty-dir-cleanup on busybox, run as nobody, and update to etcdctl 3.0.14
- refactor certs in GCE to break up usages
- Test if Daemonsets will drain if they have local storage
- subPath in volumeMount is not writable for non-root users
- [FEATURE REQUEST] Show time of next scheduled job for cronjob
- KUBERNETES_PROVIDER is centos,cluster/kube-up.sh don't work, k8s 1.5.2
- Jenkins Bazel Build failing with python errors