When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
231 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- dockershim: checkpoint HostNetwork property
- PodPreset application on Pod is not consistent incase of a merge conflict
- Added service annotation to set Azure DNS label for public IP
- Upgrade test cluster inconsistency
- How to add a non-namespaced scope resource into API?
- httpGet in readiness and liveness probes fails on status > 200 and < 400
- prioritize messages for long steps
- Local storage capacity isolation: replacing relevant instances of ResourceStorage attribute with ResourceStorageScratch.
- Port-forward for UDP
- Add ApiEndpoint support to GCE config.
- [WIP] Prevents the attempt to create an existing namespace, in the kubefed init routine
- Default garbage collection for a resource can cause partial orphaning
- Storage Allocatable does not take eviction thresholds into account
- Restrict types.Foo types in OpenAPI
- How kubernetes(v1.6.5) uses Openstack cloud provider
- [initializers] Can't modify spec of uninitialized pod.
- Failure cluster [960bac...] failed 99 builds, 25 jobs, and 1 tests over 1 days
- Failure cluster [1cf0b5...] failed 495 builds, 32 jobs, and 1 tests over 1 days
- 1.6 -> 1.7 upgrade: Network Partition test failed
- Use glog.*f when a format string is passed