When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
640 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to kubernetes
- kubectl edit seems to always use client-side apply, can it use server-side?
- "contains" misspelled as "contails" in PVC doc comment
- Endpoint's weight is 0, need to gracefully delete it
- Relinquish leadership during zonal outage
- [FG:InPlacePodVerticalScaling] Add Pod Resize Node E2E test using framework in test/e2e_node
- AvailableConditionController escalatory check behaviour during network partitions
- kube-apiserver: some HTTP requests might hang indefinitely
- Disable client-side rate-limiting when AP&F is enabled
- [FR] Support multi-NIC egress selection
- Service NodePorts can be accessed via LB IPs (iptables, at least)
- Go not yet supported