When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to website
- Remove all hyperlinks in Upgrading kubeadm clusters page
- added note about core resources using /api and added path examples
- Query about API versioning
- [ja] fix the translation of the word container.
- Improvement for k8s.io/docs/setup/production-environment/container-runtimes/
- Heading of 'release notes' changed to 'Downloads'
- Interactive Tutorial - Creating a Cluster
- Update install-kubectl-macos.md
- Extra blank lines in a YAML example
- [ko] Untranslated sentence in ko/"Deployments" page
- HTML not yet supported