When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to exercism.io
- Palindrome Products test suites are confusing
- Check if tests pass before submitting
- [Community consultation] Snippets for mentors
- Reduce mentor timeout from 1 week to 3 days
- The exercise "copy" button doesn't work in iOS
- [Request for comments] Remove mentoring option in independent mode
- [Tracking] The Mentor/learner Relationship Project
- Globally improve Hello World pages
- Auto-mention teams in website-copy PRs
- [Community consultation] Move track docs into website-copy