When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dotty
- Expressiveness shortcoming when composing functions over capturing data
- Problematic interaction between `@static` and inline functions with given parameters
- Context Functions code snippet seems to have wrong indentation
- REPL : pureFunctions and captureChecking fail with "language import only allowed at toplevel"
- nameSpan is incorrect for backquoted names with escaped characters
- Scaladoc: possibility to verify links in docs
- Local `lazy val`s wrapper variables are not named in the bytecode
- The way the various documentation websites are generated is not documented
- Compiler crashes on get the field names of case class.
- Problem with dependent implicit conversion
- Scala not yet supported