When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
45 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to languagetool
- False negatives for CASE_RULE
- [de] "Wort hinzufügen" false alarm
- [ru] false alarm
- Min, max and include_skipped interaction
- [de] false alarm "das Dank"
- Add check box or other means to disable Grammar and Style Tab
- Reset to default button
- [de] "Ein 8 Zylinder"
- [en] wrong suggestion: know vs. now
- [DE] "Fallfehler Teil 1"
- Java not yet supported