When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mongoose
- Model.exists() should handle `explain` option
- Model.exists() should return a query instead of a promise
- DNS cache on connection retry
- `runValidators: true` for `findOneAndUpdate` is orders of magnitude slower than `save()`.
- .parent on references
- Queries on an array of nested schemas to match empty string throws ObjectParameterError
- Support MongoDB 4.2?
- Number of connections increasing rapdly
- seilize mongoose model