When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
93 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to letsencrypt
- Creation of /var/lib/letsencrypt (and other core directories) is affected by umask
- docs: use modern tsig-keygen util in certbot-dns-rfc2136
- dont superfluously ask whether to renew, when changing key type
- If user interactively opts to change key type, should we skip the reinstall/renew prompt?
- certbot-nginx Expected string_end, found 'http'
- TSIG SOA query fix
- nginx: ignore *_by_lua_* directives (#9066)
- certbot-apache: use httpd by default for CentOS/RHEL
- Certbot on Freebsd
- Write 2.0 changelog
- Python not yet supported