When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to libgit2sharp
- Contributing: Running tests instruction outdated
- Is the wiki example outdated?
- Expose git_remote_default_branch
- Add support for git-merge-file
- GitRepository.Config.BuildSignature throws an exception if user.name contains whitespace
- Lists with addedLines and deletedLines in ContentChanges
- added lines and deleted lines in content changes
- invalid version 2 on git_proxy_options in git_remote_fetch call
- In case of reabese of repository with submodules, submodules are left…
- Out of memory error when identifying changed files. The repository has over 4 lakh files.
- C# not yet supported