When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to libraries.io
- Invalid package name & version number
- Next release of libraries.io open data
- Conda support
- PyPi Trending - 502 error
- Introduce SemVer-compressed versions like "1.0" as valid
- Adds User#is_admin? boolean column
- Special characters and HTML entities
- SourceRank API docs show incorrect return type and contents
- Improve the package feed
- At some zoom level, the items in the watched packages list wrap