When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to libraries.io
- Adds Dependency#version_project_id, and Project#dependent_projects_v2
- Wrong install instructions (Zope)
- Scoped npm packages can only be accessed with %2F and not /
- Option to subscribe to only "new major release" notifications
- RFE: improve feed link titles
- PyPi Trending - 502 error
- Introduce SemVer-compressed versions like "1.0" as valid
- PyPI sync ignores homepage after last version is removed
- Special characters and HTML entities
- SourceRank API docs show incorrect return type and contents