When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lichobile
- Link to play guest player
- Inconsistent UI rendering on startup
- Bump d3-color and d3-scale
- Update timestamp in the main preview when iterating through moves after game ends.
- Time deducted when premoving
- Unrated puzzles
- Issue #2083 added a /@ datatag for app launching improvements
- How do I connect "stage clock"?
- Add password manager support
- Add fallback values for promo menu
- TypeScript not yet supported