When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to lmms
- Send to new SlicerT instance right click option?
- Nightly Appimage does not load .ogg Opus files but locally compiled builds do
- Update Linux CI to support Ubuntu 20.04
- Fix lv2 headers to comply to this: https://github.com/lv2/lv2#headers
- SlicerT reversed slices and bug fixes
- MIDI pitch bend import issue
- Carla not loading in LMMS nightly
- Fix memleaks in help/version, including CI tests
- Restrict Time Signature denominators to 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, and 32
- C++ not yet supported