When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
14 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq
- [WIP] Automate rake task to display requests and services
- Add object retirement_requester
- [WIP] Dynamic product features according to tenants
- [GAPRINDASHVILI] [WIP] Add requester info to raise_retirement_event
- [wip] Add support for using run_role_async
- [WIP] Use the spinlock-free surro-gate gem for websocket proxying
- Add simplecov to spec_helper
- Pass multiple objects to automate by object class
- Rails 5.0/5.1: Update to ancestry 3.0.0+ for rails 5.1 fix
- Adjust VM validity correctly while editing a ServiceTemplate record