When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq
- Update supported ruby versions on Travis
- [WIP] Add option to load MiqReport with filename and save filename to extras
- Fix dry-validation on ruby < 2.4
- storage_file_collection_time_utc not honored, instead midnight is default
- honor storage_file_collection_time_utc setting
- MIQ Redfish API version
- API question with token time and username 'ser'
- Openstack LBAAS
- Don't start another refresh worker while another is stopping
- Add 2.6.2 to the tested rubies