When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq
- [DARGA] Set database application name
- [DARGA] Use pid + thread id to index into the benchmark results
- Linking Tower's username and VMDB Authentication.userid for UI edit rendering
- It's time to deprecate Gemfile.dev.rb
- [EUWE] Set database application name
- [WIP] Tag visibility for User and MiqGroup model
- Drop unused portion of conditional
- Correct field names for reports
- RBAC for User model regard to allowed role
- [EUWE] Use pid + thread id to index into the benchmark results
- [WIP] Join RBAC check for MiqUserRole, User and MiqGroup to one if branch
- Changelog 59
- Add native_attr to OPTIONS of Tower Credentials
- [WIP] ConfigurationScript CUD operations to use tower_api concern
- Add default filters for the container page
- SQL session store
- Custom Buttons: Submit multiple objects to automate at once
- [DARGA] Return provider_class on provider requests
- MiqQueue#put_or_update don't support args_selector
- Use $log.log_hashes to filter out sensitive data.