When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
2 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq
- [WIP] graph full refresh
- Changed task_id to tracking_label
- Can't create dialogs through using compressed ids
- [WIP] Do not generate widget if widget's content_type is `menu`
- Minor change Ansible/Foreman Edit tags
- [EUWE] Missing buttons Graph view, Hybrid view, Table view and missing option Show full screen report
- Add additional logging into the websocket proxy for easier debugging
- Add new class ServiceContainerTemplate.
- Render ids in compressed form in API responses
- [WIP] WIP deal with special AR setters
- Use proper multi select condition
- Remove attribute MiqQueue#for_user
- [WIP] Drop collection of old realtime capture requests
- Use the Ansible service in containers rather than starting it locally
- Fix container groups\images statistics for all entities
- Add HostAggregates to RBAC
- [WIP] Collect log only add symlink, not file itself
- Dialog Editor action added to MIQ product features
- Remove ActsAsTaggable mixin from EmsFolder
- [WIP] Don`t use array for determination whether model is taggable