When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq-ui-classic
- Error after clicking on Cancel button for VMs/Instances Compare
- Switch find_by_* to lookup_by_*
- Call TreeBuilder#override on TreeNode objects instead of hashes
- Zones' descriptions are displayed in accordion, it's not possible to distinguish between them
- Notes for CatalogItem forms
- Shaking tooltips on Dashboard Charts
- Unable to edit Zone's basic info while switching between tabs
- Catalog Item RHEV provision fix
- Upgrade to babel 7 and jest 24
- [WIP] Fix missing name of deleted GOD Button/ButtonGroup
- No docs