When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to manageiq-ui-classic
- React header
- [IVANCHUK] Remove tree breadcrumbs
- [RFE] Rename service attribute display to visible
- service dialogs could have the same notes as provisioning dialogs
- [IVANCHUK] Update gettext invocation and gettext catalog
- [WIP] Convert Edit Action to Data Driven Forms
- [IVANCHUK] Added a nil check.
- [WIP] Introduce the concept of the VirtualFolder AR-like object for 🌳🌳
- Use the secondary redux store for non-explorer react trees
- Drop I18n.t used for overriding URLs
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later