When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Update CI to use 0.32.0
- Strange compilation error
- fix sporadic failure in specs with OpenSSL 1.1+.
- Setting a C struct's member with type Void -> Void to nil crashes the compiler
- The formatter fails to format `expr.!`
- Allow to create an enum from an auto-casted symbol
- Allow endless ranges in macros
- Fix Hash's initial_capacity documentation
- PKG_CONFIG_PATH should be automatically set to /usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/pkgconfig for macOS
- BUG: called create_llvm_type for T (Exception)
- Crystal not yet supported