When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Compiler: use freeze_type as node type if node doesn't have a type
- Can't infer block return type even though there is nothing to infer
- [RFC] Enumerable methods with a pattern
- Formatter: fix bug related to typeof inside generic type
- Add Int128, UInt128 to arithmetics_spec
- Add several Enumerable, Iterator and Array overloads that accept a pattern
- A safe alternative for capturing subshell output
- Bug: incorrect "recursive splat expansion"
- Refactor: String#to_i to avoid future overflow
- symbol lookup error
- Crystal not yet supported