When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to c3
- data.color function based on d.value does not change chart color
- chore(deps): bump nokogiri from 1.10.8 to 1.13.6
- TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object (evaluating 'e.schemeCategory10')
- No longer maintained - billboards.js is maintained
- chore(deps-dev): bump karma from 6.3.14 to 6.3.16
- Missing column in bar chart derived from data.json where the x value is 'empty'
- There is probably a better performing way for point show false
- Setting data.names with object's properties
- Proper y/y2 axis ticks as per the given tick count
- How to change the c3 bar chart x axis label color?