When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Run tests on both PostgreSQL v15.x and v14.x
- Longer mute expiration durations
- Add preference for default mute duration
- Stable 3.5 Password containing a comment "#" confuses email setting "SMTP_PASSWORD"
- Clear advanced web interface's home colum
- Bump doorkeeper from 5.6.0 to 5.6.2
- "The post you are trying to reply to does not appear to exist" while threading
- Attempting to create an account on an instance with closed signups just redirects to joinmastodon.org/servers ... if you're on mobile
- Allow Image Hosting BB Codes to work on Mastodon like Forums
- Add CodeQL workflow
- not yet supported