When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
301 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to matplotlib
- duecredit integration for citation
- Add icon to macosx backend
- import matplotlib.pyplot as plt forces out from python interactive mode
- Issue with convert when installing docs
- Improved dev installation documentation
- Segment fault when set dpi too high
- Use Path.arc() to interpolate polar arcs.
- [Experiement] Auto-expand signature when **kwarg passed to other functions
- Feature request: Show z-value for mouse position in contour plots
- Pandas 0.25 breaks tests
- Python not yet supported