When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dendrite
- Cache ACLs regexes on startup
- Only use the `ts` parameter for e.g. `/send` for appservices
- Recovery Key Confirmation Doesn't Work Properly
- Feature Request: message & media retention
- mautrix-discord cannot relay messages
- FAQ.md: jetstream needs to be backed up too.
- url previews
- fix(helm): change strategy to Recreate
- How to use email or mobile phone number to register and login?
- Bump nokogiri from 1.14.3 to 1.16.2 in /docs
- Go not yet supported