When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to synapse
- Remove concept of a non-limited stream.
- Change device list streams to have one row per ID
- Set Referrer-Policy to no-referrer for media
- Make complete_sso_login accessible from the module API
- Consider removing profile information upon deactivation
- Implement new alias semantics (MSC2432)
- system alerts keeps reinviting mozilla users despite being empty
- Wrong entry in state_group_edges
- Normalize MIME types for uploaded media
- Add types to federation client / base
- Python not yet supported