When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to synapse
- Determine an effective way to differentiate between internal batched event creation and `batch_send` batched events
- Documentation for `only_for_reauth` is wrong
- /sync should not include a room in 'leave' and 'invite'
- Emails sent from Synapse should include headers that enable automated bounce and complaint handling
- Improve datastore type hints
- Deleting stale devices causes lots of device updates to be sent out over federation
- `EventID` incorrectly inherits from `DomainSpecificString`
- add support for deleting previous avatar in set_avatar() with SSO OIDC logins
- Optionally hide online status
- Support Elasticsearch/OpenSearch for user search
- Python not yet supported