When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mattermost-server
- Migrate /enterprise/group_mentions e2e tests to TypeScript
- Improve readability of email notifications on mobile phones with dark theme
- Queue sending message after file upload finishes
- mmctl: Review unarchiveChannelsCmdF function to return an error in case of a failure
- mmctl: Review removeUserFromChannel function to return an error in case of a failure
- mmctl: Review addUserToChannel function to return an error in case of a failure.
- Channels LHS: The icon sizes for Insights and Threads LHS items are too small
- mmctl: Review pluginAddCmdF function to return an error in case of a failure
- Close newly created servers instead of the old test server
- Improve channel intro message and illustration
- Go not yet supported