When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mautic
- Undefined variable: submissions after 2.15 update
- Placeholders do not get replaced in URL's when email tracking is enabled.
- Allowed memory size of exhausted when trying to update to 2.15
- Delete Tag trough API
- Add option to lock command with flock
- Skip international phone number validation if phone number is empty
- Add LeadEventLog to params list for config object
- Fix scheduled jump to event campaign action
- Fix SQL query within report
- (BUG) Cloned campaign is broken and events nodes have to be reconnected manually
- PHP not yet supported