When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mautic
- Prevent events not coming from tracking library
- 7250: Fix for Email to Contact API request with assets (reference to …
- Google Chrome Autofill
- Add option to execute points action for each ID
- bug with report email and graphic
- Remove last_active_search index
- Ability to set time of email which should go to each users local geographical timezone!
- Doctrine exception when long url
- irrational empty tag filtering in the contact and dynamic segments
- Dashboard widget: Best tracking pages
- PHP not yet supported