When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to acts-as-taggable-on
- Mysql2::Error: Incorrect table name '': SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM ``
- Do not apply binary collation every time on rails boot for MySQL users
- Support rails 6.0.0
- Question: How to avoid ActsAsTaggableOn::Tag Load on record updates when no tags changed
- Basic tag functionality broken and need help to debug
- ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid: Validation failed: Tagger must exist
- Can't update counter cache or tag_list when manually creating tags
- Am I doing too much queries?
- Added ignore_deleted option
- *** NoMethodError Exception: undefined method `set_attribute_was' for