When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to acts-as-taggable-on
- Lock sqlite3 at ~> 1.3.6
- Manually Recalculate Tag Counts
- Deadlock while updating taggings_count
- Don't issue raw rollback
- ActsAsTaggableOn.remove_unused_tags not working as expected
- Project Rake Tasks
- Runtime dependency on activerecord (~> 5.0) prevents upgrade to Rails 5.1
- AmbiguousColumn ERROR 'created_at': With 'rails_admin_tag_list' gem
- remove unneeded spec case
- simplify relation options syntax