When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
24 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to acts-as-taggable-on
- remove unneeded spec case
- simplify relation options syntax
- re-add sqlite to gemspec, update readme
- Rails 5.2.2 dependency not specified
- DEPRECATION WARNING: ActiveSupport::Multibyte::Unicode#downcase is deprecated and will be removed from Rails 6.1
- .tagged_with(, any:true) always selects all fields, v.6.0.0
- Regression on escape_like on latest
- Specify bundler v 1.17.3 for travis CI
- fix association for tags counter_cache on migration
- What is the "group" column for and how can I write to it?