When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to acts-as-taggable-on
- Am I doing too much queries?
- Added ignore_deleted option
- how can we not show Users in which taggings being soft deleted using act_as_paranoid?
- *** NoMethodError Exception: undefined method `set_attribute_was' for
- Runtime dependency on activerecord (~> 5.0) makes gem incompatible with Rails 6.0.0.rc1
- Should this always query tags table when saving a "Taggable" model?
- ActiveRecord support not updated
- Rails 6 fixes
- Manually Recalculate Tag Counts
- Deadlock while updating taggings_count