When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to meson
- Add page listing Meson usage in proprietary projects.
- stderr must be used to print errors
- Glitches with --prefer-static -Dc_link_args="-static" -Dcpp_link_args="-static" when static library doesn't exist
- Halide-generator module?
- ERROR: Dependency "gtk4" not found, tried pkgconfig and cmake
- backend/ninja: omit --backend when regenerating build dir
- unstable_external_project passes nonsensical --host during cross-compilation
- Add option to disable `Consider using the built-in option for ...`
- Add kwarg to disable warning about built-in options
- rust: Generate a rust-project.json file when rust targets are present
- Python not yet supported