When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to micrometer
- Elastic registry should send host and some other identifiers
- Remove SendOptions usage
- Add tests for HttpSender implementations
- ReactorNettySender outputs logs on each request at INFO level
- Synchronization during meter registration may result in deadlock
- DatadogMeterRegistry didn't send the correct counter metric's value when close registry earlier than the 'step'
- Unable to send metrics to Datadog `MissingRequiredConfigurationException`
- Unable to send metrics to NewRelic using ReactorNettySender - 400 Bad Request
- Move to new Humio structered API.
- Micrometer with ehcache and datadog throws InvocationTargetException
- Java not yet supported