When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to deepspeed
- Checkpoint backwards-compatbility workaround
- Checkpoints created prior to refactoring of bf16_optimizer not working
- Fix error in get_model_profile when output_file argument is a relative path without a prefix
- add SD injection policy
- [Question] How to preshard a model for tensor parallism
- Fix the MLP output tensor's shape
- Add Predicated Global Load to Memory Access Utils
- Unify benchmark scripts and knowledge
- [BUG] deepspeed inference. CUDA out of memory.
- Add Unittest Builder, change bias_gelu unittest
- Python not yet supported