When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to msbuild
- GenerateResource Task: Missing resources
- Project built twice - how is this possible?
- MSBuild64 Throws System.IO.PathTooLongException MSBuild32 Unaffected After Upgrade to VS2019 16.8.2
- InvalidProjectFileException in ProjectCollection.LoadProject()
- LC Task Can Fail Without Throwing an Error
- Build hangs with MSBUILDNODECONNECTIONTIMEOUT=0
- Don't hang builds on BuildManager internal errors
- Darc for bootstrap dependencies
- ⬆ Update a bunch of package references
- Update NuGet and Roslyn versions
- C# not yet supported