When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rushstack
- Add a build test for tsconfig.json multi-extends.
- Add a test case for --allowArbitraryExtensions.
- [heft] Not clear how to replace/unset inherited arrays from "extends" config files
- [rush-lib] adds `shouldPublishTakesPrecedence` flag to rush.json to indicate that it should ignore `versionPolicyName` when publishing
- [api-extractor] Newlines in comments before asterisks result in asterisk removal
- Design Proposal: Lockfile Lint
- [rush] High vulnerability for yaml 1.10.2 flagged by component governance
- [rush] rush-lib does not work in an ESM environment
- Prototype of Lockfile Linter
- [api-extractor] Exporting type and module at once leads to Internal Error
- TypeScript not yet supported