When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
448 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- This type inference of static property getter
- [NewErrors] 4.9.0-dev.20220814 vs 4.7.4
- Parameter decorator doesn't work when applying to symbol methods
- Sparse array type reduced to (T | undefined) but they behave differently.
- Custom inlay hint provider is not invoked for "external" files
- Allow (fake) parameter initializer in overloaded functions
- Bad typing of `flatMap`
- fix(49629): Crash in find-all-refs/rename when using module.exports/export= with arrays/primitives
- TypeScript not yet supported