When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
424 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- null coalescing operator doesn't narrow types in some complex circumstances involving generics
- [NewErrors] 4.7.1-rc vs 4.6.4
- Remove all checks on for/in RHS
- JSDoc autocompletion issue - @import statement will not recognize exports object containing classes & functions
- Duplicate method declarations in generated declaration file for JS file
- Inconsistencies in type parameter error messages: type 'arguments' vs 'parameters'
- Generic type's default value is ignored when used in a mapped type
- The '/ * *' snippet should support parameter deconstruction of typescript interface member functions
- Fix(49198): Added missing definition for Atomics.waitAsync and es2022 sharedmemory file
- Missing definition for Atomics.waitAsync
- TypeScript not yet supported