When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
561 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Initial add of Support.md
- "Show call hierarchy" should work with React components
- Allow base class expressions to reference class type parameters as long as the type param is not used on the static side of the resulting class
- Recursive async function return type not inferred when await on the self call
- Type 'MethodDecorator' is not generic.
- Implementation signatures that do not contain all overloaded signatures are allowed in class definitions
- JSDoc does not work with destructuring assignment
- 'Parameter' utility class gives an unneccesary warning
- [wip] Shared resolutions in tsserver
- future reserved words in JS strict mode do not cause SyntaxError
- TypeScript not yet supported