When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
383 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Auto import working inconsistently after updating to v1.60.1
- Intl.ResolvedDateTimeFormatOptions is missing properties
- TypeScript 4.5 Iteration Plan
- Declaration order dependence when inferring to a union
- JSDoc-style computed string enums in TypeScript proper
- Type narrowing of interfaces inside of type guards does not conform to type narrowing of discriminative unions
- 4.5 Intl changes overview
- Snippet import statement completions don't work for 'import type'
- typechecking of return types broken with `try/catch` when `strictNullChecks` and `noImplicitAny` are enabled
- fix(45713) Improve error report summaries
- TypeScript not yet supported