When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- New Website Logo: buildo
- RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
- Crash generating a declaration for invalid mapped type
- Add quick fix for `XXX has or is using name 'Foo' from external module "../bar" but cannot be named`
- Use cache for the non-relative module resolution and enhance the watches for failed lookup locations
- Expose OutliningSpans as official TSServer API?
- add refactor of convert private field to getter and setter
- Prefer 'return Debug.fail()' over 'throw Debug.fail()'
- Add 'isNamedDeclaration' helper to reduce casts
- semicolon is missing when use option esModuleInterop=true and module=umd
- TypeScript not yet supported