When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
469 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- typescript F2 + useAliasesForRenames: false will modify node_modules .d.ts
- Cherry-pick #51704 to release 4.9
- Updates to type reference directive resolution and module resolution when failed
- "Find all references" do not find imported JSDoc types
- [Test Infrastructure] Instead of computing signatures during building, compute them afterwards for verification
- An import path cannot end with a '.mts' extension. Consider importing '.mjs' instead.
- Fix narrowing by `typeof` applied to discriminant property
- When caching type references cache the tracked symbols so they can be emitted in the d.ts file
- traceResolution "according to earlier cached lookups" is noisy
- Type information lost when checking if a Tuple is assignable to an Array
- TypeScript not yet supported