When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
595 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Expose design-time type information in TC39 decorator metadata when `emitDecoratorMetadata: true`
- Improve best type matching for elementwise elaborations
- Wrong completion inside object spread with type annotation
- Wrong elementwise error location on optional object property that allows arrays too
- Prefer global over object members completions after `...`
- Error in 'unknown' during 'encodedSemanticClassifications-full'
- unintended escaped string for hover
- "useDefineForClassFields" compiles invalid code which fails at runtime.
- TypeScript not yet supported