When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
299 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Class property inference from constructor does not work with private class fields
- Why type/interface/class types does not extend explicitly Object class.
- Change infer keyword behaviour to use it for type caching
- Avoid the double symbol for names that are explicitly exported
- Avoid the double-symbol trick for enums
- Async / await with Bluebird promises
- "Isolated" annotation for functions that only act on inputs
- `in` doesn't play good with enum
- Assignability check not enough for class that is mutually recursive with an interface?
- TypeScript not yet supported