When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
394 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- "composite: true" ignores existing .d.ts files for .js sources
- `tsc` with `--watch` is running `checkSourceFile` and `transformNodes` unnecessarily when using `declaration: true`
- union type cannot be generics function argument
- Type constraints lost when using Parameters<>
- [NewErrors] 4.6.0-dev.20211205 vs 4.5.2
- 'Types have no overlap' when extending Partial of generic type
- Spread operator with enums broke code when using a key which starts from a number
- Invalid transform of `async` arrow expression containing `super`
- Incorrect warning for synchronousWatchDirectory in tsconfig editor.
- TypeScript not yet supported