When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
215 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Provide flattened.error.reporting(...).for(...).nested.incompatible.types
- Breaking change in string enum member type in v3.6
- Disallow uninitialised property overrides
- TypeScript allowing usage of Array member that should not be available based on target.
- Unify logic in typeof narrowing
- Function name lost when compiling
- Remove usage of non-standardised `Reflect.decorate`
- TS 3.6 generates broken types references in .d.ts files
- Automated Migration for Breaking Changes to the Type System
- how generic type and type inference works changed
- TypeScript not yet supported