When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
215 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- feature request: support for mixins composed from other mixins.
- Parameter type interface for overloaded functions as union type
- node_modules/@types cannot be deleted on Windows
- Type named capture groups better
- Fixes #30507
- tsserver.js High CPU usage
- Allow `infer` type variables to have constraints inferred
- VSCode and intellisense are broken and unstable
- [WIP] For editing experience, use source instead of .d.ts files from project references
- Conflicting definitions for Set constructor causes unexpected default generic in TS 3.5
- TypeScript not yet supported