When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
391 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- noThirdPartyAny to flag anys that come from third-party type declarations
- Error in 'NodeObject.assertHasRealPosition' during 'getCodeFixes'
- fix(44059): Refactoring Infer type from usage duplicate function type
- Error in 'consumeTokenAndAdvanceScanner' during 'getCodeFixes'
- fix(45692): Some identical types not being merged when one is optional in an object spread
- [WIP] [Experiment] feat(1534): Add "sealed" key word to mark some public/protected methods not be overriden
- TS Server fatal error: Debug Failure. Expected 159 <= 158
- Design Meeting Notes, 9/3/2021
- [CLI DX] Improve positioning of compiler error messaging info
- Cannot use `override` keyword to override methods of `Object` without explicitly extending `Object`
- TypeScript not yet supported