When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
215 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Add broccoli-typescript-compiler test
- Return type inference breaks in function parameter; tooltip also inconsistent
- Updated: Only auto-import from package.json
- Functions with same intersection and conditional type in parameter list not assignable to each other
- Nullish coalescing operator (??)
- Default to ReadonlyArray
- Suggestions regression since 3.6.0-dev.20190713
- Property decorator documentation is inaccurate?
- Show type info of yield
- Allow `allowJs` and `declaration` to be used together
- TypeScript not yet supported