When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
272 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to typescript
- Incremental compilation breaks "importing JSON file across project boundary"
- Default to ReadonlyArray
- Allow constant strings as string literals for dynamic import statements.
- Property decorator documentation is inaccurate?
- import ConstJson from './config.json' as const;
- Show type info of yield
- Fix Get/Set being enumerable
- Intellisense: optional parameters are too verbose (bar? number | undefined)
- Generic bounds not enforced on generic argument
- How to find/debug what file(s) included given file during typescript compilation
- TypeScript not yet supported