When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
1086 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- Option to create a template out of our customized launch.json in vscode?
- Markdown hovers in `IconLabel` shouldn't preclude decoration hovers
- IconLabel markdown title debt
- When using launch config from remote-connection settings.json, selecting the "settings wheel' symbol from "Run" section opens User settings.json file for modification
- FR: Support ThemeIcons in gutterIconPath
- Debug hover moves while expanding/collapsing
- Can it start all expansions manually?
- Replace `map` with `forEach`
- External terminal not logging Electron logs
- Ability to forward a range of ports to container
- TypeScript not yet supported