When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
79 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- Upgrade telemetry package used by TS and markdown extensions.
- Why Git Readme Stuffs aren't coming in extension home page.
- Faster and/or consistent mouse scrolling
- win32AppId in product.json has too many parenthesis
- Execute Code Selection
- Test: Copy with syntax highlight
- Invalid shortcuts formating in the menu
- Language Support for Java(TM) by Red Hat
- Test: Drag and drop
- February Endgame
- Test: Git as an SCM provider
- Allow extensions to change font for source code in editor
- I use to be able to highlight a word and see copies on my scroll bar they were marked by a grey marker on the scrollbar
- Bring back vertical splits!
- Open large file with only one row(40Mb json file) no response
- Typescript Task Runner does not transpile and will not display any error in Output view
- SCM preview: Consistent .git/index.lock: File exists
- Option to show project path in title bar
- Emmet Update Tag does not work with JSX, but works file with HTML