When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
208 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- HTML feature: Automatically update closing html tag
- Latin1 encoded files are not auto-detected
- How to use vscode namespace api in a Debug Adapter?
- Investigate dynamically linked ripgrep binary
- Drag markdown preview to New Window
- Bug: Exclude active file from compare list (Cannot compare with self) Fixes: #31853
- First time app not opening selected folder
- Error in Italian i8n
- highlighting: nested field accesses colored inconsistently
- Problem with C++ scope detection
- i met a problem when i tried to open a folder
- No way to have tab show as eight spaces, indent with something else
- Improve React support (overview)
- MacOS ctrl-h doesn't work correctly with IME
- Moving the cursor should not cancel emmet abbreviation tab stops
- Show hover commmand causes error
- [x64] Unable to install extensions from command line
- 'Git: Open Changes' doesn't focus the newly opened tab with the diffs
- Feature Request: Add fool proof GIT support.
- Can not click on error messages in the Integrated Terminal