When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
116 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- A command to restart the typescript server
- Drag and drop not working sometimes
- Skip TS restart confirmation
- Add command line switch to enable proposed api for some extensions
- Find in selection button doesn't feature a tab focus border
- Dragging without ctrl held and then holding ctrl before dropping changes cursor but not behavior
- Solarized Light - Title Bar Text Is Not Legible on MacOS
- What are buttonXYZ colors?
- Typescript suggestion for object members and keyof not being shown
- Debugging: Unable to halt execution using arm gdb
- Drag and drop should use the "grabbing" cursor
- Cannot read property 'resource' of null when adding new debug configuration
- Failed to execute git
- Not possible to drag and drop selection between editors
- Braket in Template literal next line auto indent size wrong.
- Intent Guides
- Drop cursor missing if drop location === current cursor location
- TSCheck: duplicate fix actions