When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
1504 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to vscode
- Allow to return an exit code from `--wait` invocations
- three space block does not indent with tab
- Merge editor doesn't shows rename/rename merge conflict
- "Add to gitignore" should add to closest gitignore file, not root one.
- Edit sessions view sometimes appears empty due to incorrect container height
- Request option to not expand top-level directories
- Button: Improve outline focus affordance
- Memoize the edit sessions displayed in the edit sessions view
- Allow Command Center to center over editor
- Emmet snippets autocomplete stops midway
- TypeScript not yet supported