When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
23 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rapidjson
- Adding a single customization point that ensures all allocations within rapidjson can be performed with a custom memory allocator
- warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type
- Find and erase object in RapidJSON array
- warning STL4015: The std::iterator class template (used as a base class to provide typedefs) is deprecated in C++17.
- kObject should be replaced by kObjectType
- no member as GetObject
- invalid json because of missing double quotes
- how to get ascii>127 escaped?
- JSON Pointer Append token should parse the given string
- Parsing 0.000000000000000000000000 gives wrong result
- C++ not yet supported