When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to rapidjson
- Fixed a build issue by initializing "index" in the header file
- Please do not set ccache as RULE_LAUNCH_COMPILE/LINK in CMakeLists.txt
- Move memory owned by one rapidjson allocator to another one
- FindMember fails assertion, but code works as expected in Release mode
- ARM64 builds fails if Neon is enabled on MSVC
- How to convert the string returned by JSON into Chinese?
- Failed with unhandled instruction bytes: valgrind_unittest
- Improve setting default build type for CMake
- crash when get object from array.
- C++ not yet supported