When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to minishift
- Documentation section in the readme has broken links
- Starting Minishift FAIL, Error: timed out waiting for the condition
- Cannot pull origin-control-plane when starting minishift
- Unable to connect to web console
- Bump nokogiri from 1.13.6 to 1.15.4 in /docs
- I installed minishift on my mac, While connected to vpn i am not able to access minishift console but after disconnect, console is accessible, kindly suggest How to access console with vpn as well.
- > have you tried clearing the cache? and how about deploying a previous version of OpenShift to compare the results?
- Flag 'http-proxy' is not supported for oc version v3.11.0. Use 'openshift-version' flag to select a different version of OpenShift. FAIL
- Error ".. FAIL E1216 18:22:49.047095 3027 start.go:499] Error starting the VM: Error creating the VM." Docker certificate issue?
- Cannot get OpenShift release version v3.11.0:
- Go not yet supported