When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to will_paginate
- Fixes url_for error
- Using GET parameters even if the request was not GET
- ActionController::UnfilteredParameters - unable to convert unpermitted parameters to hash
- undefined method total_pages error total_pages for #<Comment::ActiveRecord_AssociationRelation:0x47f7540>
- Pagination with nested resource
- Ignores `:order` option.
- inner_window, outer_window not working with array of hashes
- Mongoid undefined method paginate
- per_page and page being `nil` use defaults instead of not paginating
- "Will Paginate" string rendered instead of page gap separator - missing reasonable default
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.