When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mockito
- Fixes 1651 Shipping Mockito Javadocs
- Bumped ByteBuddy to 1.9.11
- Can ThrowsException be made part of Answers so it can be used with @Mock?
- Make invocation to drive its printing
- Invocation drives its own print
- Mockito-core test scope forces byte-buddy compile scope into module
- Imperative lazy verification / JUnit 5 lazy verification support
- Refactor `VerificationCollector`'s `TestRule` functionality
- OOME contributed to by UnnecessaryStubbingsReporter in lenient mode
- MockitoRule doesn't match MockitoJUnitRunner behavior with UnnecessaryStubbingException
- Java not yet supported