Modin: Speed up your Pandas workflows by changing a single line of code
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to modin
- REFACTOR-#5916: Align Python engine's API with other engines
- BUG: Modin fails to read a feather file if it contains index metadata
- FIX-#6212: Fix '.read_feather()' failure if the file contains index metadata
- BUG: Unsupported aggregate median is not currently supported by ExperimentalHdkOnNative
- FIX-#6208: HDK: Added support for median aggregation
- FIX-#3371: Remove pandas patch level pin
- PERF-#4560: Implement '.corr()' method using MapReduce pattern
- Implement `groupby.rolling` API
- BUG: Calling `mean` on groupby object with string groupby keys fails
- read_csv occurs a error " TypeError: Cannot interpret 'nan' as a data type"
- Python not yet supported