When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to modin
- BENCH: add binary op benchmark for Series
- Add HDK benchmarks to github workflows
- TEST-#5068: add binary op benchmark for Series
- DOCS: How large do my files have to be to get a speed boost from modin?
- port TD, period, categorical, attr_caching benchmarks from pandsa
- port reshape benchmarks
- port replace benchmarks
- port groupby benchmarks
- FIX-#5045: Fix ray virtual_partition.wait with duplicate object refs
- FEAT-#5053: Add pandas on unidist execution with MPI backend
- Python not yet supported