When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to modorganizer
- Opening logs or crashDumps folder using the link in the settings fails
- Support openmw file types
- I keep getting and error messgae and Files for MO2 say file is blocked(internet(3)) is this an issue?
- Downloads Break More Easily On 2.5.0
- Mod > Information > Nexus Info (MO2 stops responding).
- Unable to reorder plugins on MO2 right hand Plugins tab!
- Broken in new Windows update... Steam + moshortcut:// + script extender loader
- Can't install in CrossOver windows 11
- C++ not yet supported